Happy New Year, dear friends! 🙂
How special are you going to make 2016?
These are my 2016 wishes:
For The World:
- Peace and empathy between each of us and all nations
- Forests and seas protected and marine, plant and animal life improved exponentially.
- A sense of joy pervading us all, as part of world culture.
- May more and more people read, and read our books/stories/poems/articles!
- May traditional publishing value writers more and more.
- May self-publishing become an even stronger career path for the entrepreneurial.
For My Writing:
- To consolidate the progress made and finally finish and release Rackety and the Beauty Spell.
- To release 4 books in 2016, comprising poetry, short stories and novel/s.
- To continue to work steadily to execute my stable of ideas.
Bonus Wish: That I find some readers! 🙂
Wish you the most wonderful, joyful, blissful, fulfilling 2016!! Make it your best ever year!!
And please plant at least one tree in 2016!
What’s your dearest wish for 2016?